Saturday 12 December 2009

Title-less

Im not a happy bunny; so much is happening all at once

UNI+SOCIAL LIFE+C/WORK+LOVE LIFE
=
One Unhappy; Confused and Lost Sade
:(

But there is one thing that will make me happy; listening to the Alicia Keys Album
Which By The way is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 
+
(well there is one more thing to add in this equation so dat sentence above doesnt really make sense)
My Phone

Today = Hmmmm
but Coooor Blimey it is fucking cold..

& i have been so EMO-TIONAL
ive cried (iv counted ) 4 times;

i cried the most when i watched Ugly Betty and Marks Gone; Its all
E-M-O-S-H

Errgh My god..Adverts are on and just herd
NDUBZ- i need you

SHTOOOPID SONG

im sorry but all their music sound the same; im sorry to all NDUBZ fans out there
BUT im just saying

LOOL i just laughed out loud with myself; there is some girl in my school who looks like the white chicks but the male version



lool i know thats mean but atleast im overt!

but yeah

ill cheer up soon

it just one of those days (Weeks);

Sweetfashionist




No comments:

Post a Comment