Saturday 9 January 2010

#RANDOM FACTS ABOUT......me...

Random Facts about Me..

- Im pretty short..5'2..but do not call me Shortyy..i beg u please
- I only shop in Topshop, River Island, Miss Self and Zara..and random vintage shops i find
- I really like writing..like essays,  blogging and random pieces of writing with my random thoughts
- i really like listening to Ronnie Herel (1xtra) while doing my work..like now..:)
- i love the 80's- fashion and music...the assymetrical clothing..The music..The freedom
-i love twitter..www.twitter.com/SweetFashionist
-i love bags..i own 21 of them
- i feel naked without without fake lashes
- i really dislike Chipmunk...
- my lesbian crush would be Rihanna..she is so peng..her music and fashion sense..#EPIC
-i tend to put trending topics in most writing i did above..like #EPIC...#Randomfacts
- i want 5 more peircing and 4 tatooes..one of my tatooes are to include The Beatles lyrics.."Here comes the sun"♪....Beautiful
-me and my friends tend to talk about poo and sex and gossip almost 95% of the time
- I AM A NIGERIAN AND PROUD..=D
-i love nigerian music..
- my first time of wearing Ankara was last year November..And i loved it..
- i draw on myself..randomly
- i drink a litre of water everyday...
- i love make-up



SweetFashionist






No comments:

Post a Comment