Friday 29 January 2010

WHY???

good evening, im here reporting directly from my sofa with my warm duvet..
Just wanted to share with you that there is absolutely nothing on TV tonight; it is a joke.
I have now reduced to watching a media film im supposed to take notes on..how FUN on a Friday Night...
But still what can a girl do...
#SMH
But Any Ways
there was this trending topic on Twiiter (@SweetFashionist)
-> #IMNOTINTERESTED..I found it so funny how i was not in a good mood and then this came up
So i took up the oportunity and wrote exactly what im not interested in on my facebook, some #IMNOTINTERESTED included

-TAKING PICS FROM SOME NEXT ANGLE SO IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU GOT BACK OFF..DEN WEN U LINK HIM, YOUR NYASH BE LIKE PANCAKE #IMNOTINTERESTED

-YOU HAVE A BUCK HEAD LIKE CHIPMUNK #IMNOTINTERESTED

-MAN SED YOU HAD SMELL DOWN BELOW, DONT CRY ABOUT IT SORT THE SITUATION OUT..#IMNOTINTERESTED

-U HAVE NO BATTY AND YOU WEAR LEGGINGS..#IMNOTINTERESTED

& My Personal Fav
-Black Boys Who Go By Tags..#ImNotInterested....Seriously..if you go by the name of something like YOUNGER SCREWDRIVER or whatever..#SKADOOSH

Good nyt

SweetFashionist

No comments:

Post a Comment