Saturday 17 April 2010

I LOL'D

I Am LOL'ing lol

Well detox is going ok i guess..but it really hard especially when your family is African and your sorrounded by all types of sexy food...*sigh*

Well its all worth it ( i guess)
Well as i type im actually in the library..i needed to get outta the house..
i swear this library is full of old men who are looking for young girls in chat rooms...and im not being mean..

im actually quite scared, the girl sitting next to me seems like she will kick me and steal my stuff lol..* uses foot to drag bag closers* lol

Before i forget- The outfit for today is

- Black blazer- New Look
Top- Vintage I LOVE NEW YORK TOP- NY OBV!- that i cut lol. I wil post a picture later..
Leggings- Primark BARGAINN! £3
Sandals- Black Fringy Sandals- Some shoe shop, cant remember
Bag- Black Satchel Vintage Look- Primark, Like last year..
Sunglasses- WHO ELSE BUT MR RAY BAN
I'll post pictures when i get home...

Well Ta Ra

Sweetfashionist



No comments:

Post a Comment