Thursday 20 May 2010

5 things

Good evening

Random 5 things about me at the moment..

- I am currently collecting blue tak to make a big blue tak ball, i am not sad; it is called creativity.

- as summer is here, i have started sleeping naked...#nosexualconnos

- i hate summer for one thing and one thing only; BUGS..ergh they are everywhere, we have some in sixth form that just hover in the same position and don't even move. BUG EVASION

- since monday i have been carrying a diiferent bag to sixth form everyday. Monday- Satchel, tuesday- marc b, wednesday- white vintage look chain bag, Thursday- river island, Friday- Urban outfitters bag.

- last but not least, my sarcasm now comes naturally. I was talking with a friend and she said something important and my sarcasm took ever and started talking but i didnt realise it did :S

shocking :O

Oh yeah, HAYFEVER HAS ME LOOKING LIKE A CRACK HEAD, WITH THE WAY I KEEP ITCHING MY NOSE...*sigh*

She looks fucking hot

The boyish look is in, and always will be in my books..

sweetfashionist

No comments:

Post a Comment