Thursday 13 May 2010

Michael 'Mikestar' Darko & Gerald 'SG' Odiachi

Right, i have promised these two amazing guys that I would do a feature about them on my blog. So here it is..

- They are both based in Medway Kent
- They both going to blow in the grime scene 
- They are both Lyrical geniuses
- I met them both at the same time, same day..
- I LOVE THEM BOTH

S.G at the moment is part of a production called Dub Candy, which consists of
S.G- Artist/Producer/Engineer

Josh Goldmine- Producer

Talos Tsavlelas- Producer

Dj Mixstah- DJ/Producer

But Mikestar is an independent artist who is hard working and determined to blow, and I know he will. His lyrics include his life and current state of mind..

Both these artists are lovely young men and by Gods grace they shall blow..

FACEBOOK PAGES
Mike 'Mikestar' Darko
Gerald 'Dub-Cangy' Odiachi

MIKESTAR (I WANT THAT HOODY)

S.G

love you guys
Sweetfashionist

No comments:

Post a Comment