Saturday 9 October 2010

PARRRRRRRRYYY

Lol., the party last night was a next hype. I t was like filled with
-drunks
-mandem
-weed
- afro beats
- bashment
- darkeness
- laughing
- bad weave

it was a different experience. But yeah, im spose to be reading but i cant read unless it is like in the night time.

so for the mean im in my library printing lecture notes, blogging and tweeting ang BBM-ing. I'm superwoman..

so i think my favourite song at the moment would be D'banj- scapegoat. You could say that im a Afro- beats junkie. 
The official video for the song hasnt come out yet, but the song is a proper lovey dovie song, him expressing his love for his love " take my heart, take my love, take my body come build a home, stay with me iyawo* me"
*iyawo means wife
The song was produced by Don Jazzy. If you listen to the lyrics you hear a side to d'banj that you dont often hear in his other songs. I will like to hear songs liek this from the Koko Master.
I'm also becoming a bigger fan of Tuface.



But yeah

OVER AND OUT

Sweetfashionist


No comments:

Post a Comment