Saturday 9 June 2012

One of those days

This post may not make sense, as it is coming to my mind; thats how I'm writing it.
Life is a journey, has many ups and downs and it can take you to places where you wouldn't expect it to take you. Along the journey of life, you make mistakes but it is these same mistakes we learn from. We have all made mistakes that we regret, I have certainly made mistakes I regret, one being recently but I took it as a learning curve. I have brought up to accept the fact that I should learn from my mistakes an others mistakes.

I'm literally sitting on a bench in the park just thinking about life, love and happiness and becoming something in life. I tweeted the other day "greatness and success will come my way someday" and I genuinely think it will; it may not be today or tomorrow but it will surely be someday. For all those out there that are thinking when is it my time, your time will come soon. The amount of times I have been turned back and had the words "your not what we are looking for" said to me has not stopped me from trying again. DON'T LET NOBODY KNOCK YOUR HUSTLE.

So guys, that's me for today.

S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment