Tuesday 10 November 2009

♪I'm Good; Pharrell & Clipse

That song is stuck in my FOOKIN head
i think im in love with the clipse♥; is that a good look?
Well Todays been a Pretty good day; we had some wierd church guy come play guitar and tell us about poems; strange much?
he told us to write up some list of our like and dislikes;
i looked to my left and i have CRAYOLAR writing hello;wagwarn and hey in different languages..
to my right i had Lola writing a poem about none other than herself.
i put pen to paper nd started 2 write all da shit i like


- Family
-God   
-Bredrins..
- Fashion!, I ♥ FASHION and wud prob give a kidney for it..
-Snoods♥
-russian hats..my new found love
-brogues
-Blazer
-Make Up
-Texting
-
-Days In London with my fag & my bitches
-Costa Coffee; Hot Chocolate; tinkin bout it has prob jus made me gain 2 pounds PSML

Also today i learnt alot about Drag queens from my fag;
RuPaul..Whoay..She is FIERCE( WITH THE WHOLE TYRA BANKS FINGER WAVING)


Ermm also...
i ♥ my new boots..



Nyt



SweetFashionist


No comments:

Post a Comment